Monday, June 11, 2007

Weeekend

Well the weekend went pretty well. We didn't have Codes or Kenz this weekend..We took Catiecakes and Pooh Bear shopping on Saturday and then on Sunday I woke up with the most viscious earache. I hope I am not coming down with something.
Catiecakes best friend came back over yesterday and the kids blew up the little shark kiddie pool just to cool off. Bill ended up giving them shaving cream and they went nuts spraying it on each other.
Later on in the evening the kids had a water fight and Pooh Bear got a little rough and busted Catiecakes nose. She came in screaming because her nose was bleeding. I think the blood freaked her out more than anything. It is a little swollen today but nothing major.
Bill and I are doing alot of overtime this week while we can. In two months we will have school clothes to pay for so better grab the overtime while it is available.

Well I will close for now..I will be back later I am sure to gripe about work and to post some freebies!!

Have a good day everyone!

No comments: